A cookie is a text file that a website sends to your computer or other device connected to the Internet in order to uniquely identify the user's browser or to save information or settings in your browser.
By closing the banner you see while browsing the site, scrolling through any page in the site, or clicking on any of its elements, you agree to their use. This site uses technical and/or profiling cookies.
- cookies related to tasks that are strictly necessary for the operation and delivery of the service;
- cookies related to the saving and optimization of preferences (e.g. Flash Player cookies if they don't exceed the duration of the session, cookies for saving the shopping cart or preferences in language/currency);
- statistical cookies, where they are used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
- first or third party advertising profiling cookies;
- retargeting cookies;
- social networking cookies;
- statistical cookies fully managed by third parties.
Managing cookies on different browsers:
Information regarding processing of personal data
Having regard to the EU 2016/679 European Regulation of the Legislat. Decree no. 196/2003 on data protection and privacy of all individuals, we hereby inform you that the society "Castelpetroso 90 s.r.l" is the Data Controller.
Personal data are processed according to the EU 2016/679 Regulation and the Legislat. Decree no. 196/2003.
The data provided by you (hereinafter defined as ‘Data Subject’) will be only used in response to your enquiries and could be forwarded to third parties only if it will be necessary for this purpose.
Under explicit consent from the Data Subject, all the data collected in the website, under the sections "Contacts" and "Newsletter", will be exclusively used for your enquiries and not for any other aim, even under your successive request.
Personal data will be processed by expert people (designated by the Data Controller) throughout technical procedures and IT devices, in order to protect both privacy and safety of personal data. Data will be collected, recorded, achieved, consulted, processed, rectified, selected, extracted, compared, used, interconnected, suspended, transmitted, advertised and entirely or partially erased.
All data will be achieved for the period of time, strictly necessary to fulfil the required services and they will be consequently erased, if requested by the Data Subject. In some special cases, the law allows to achieve and store the data, which won’t be advertised anyway.
The Data Controller could use third parties operating on his behalf and following his instructions. They could be represented by suppliers, business partners, mediators, technical or medical consultants cooperating with the company for this purpose. They provide services and activities strictly related to the Data Controller, such as fiscal consultants, banks, shipping agents, insurances, public or private corporations, dealing also with inspections or verifications; all these subjects are allowed by the law to process data.
All data could be also forwarded to any subject authorized by the law for their achievement (e.g. health services companies, account departments, etc.).
The Data Subject has the right to ask for and consequently access the list of people involved in the data processing, by referring to the contacts list below.
Data could be transferred to a different EU Member State, where the Data Controller or his suppliers and co-operators have their branch offices or own servers. Data won’t be transferred outside the EU.
Rights of the Data Subject
- Right of access (GDPR art. 15). A Data Subject has the right of access to personal data collected concerning him or her, in order to be aware of and verify the lawfulness of the processing and eventually complai n to the supervisory Authority;
- Right of amendment (GDPR art. 16). A Data Subject has the right to obtain amendments of incorrect personal data from the Data Controller;
- Right of erasure (GDPR art. 17). A Data Subject has the right to obtain the erasure of personal data without undue delay from the Data Controller;
- Right of limitation on processing (GDPR art. 18). Right of the Data Subject to obtain a limitation with regard to the processing of data;
- Notification obligation (GDPR art. 19). The Data Controller shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with Articles 16, 17 and 18;
- Right to data portability (GDPR art. 20). The Data Subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, provided to a Controller and have the right to transmit those date to another Controller, without hindrance from the initial Controller;
- Right to object (GDPR art. 21). The Data Subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her;
- Profiling (GDPR art. 22). The Data Subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which significantly affects him or her.
Data Controller Contacts: Castelpetroso 90 s.r.l., via del Santuario, 21 - 86090 Castelpetroso (IS), Italy. Phone: +39 0865 936258, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The copyright in all materials on all pages of this website is owned by both the author (Castelpetroso 90 S.r.l. and partners) and the website owner.
No part of this website may be published, distributed, extracted, utilized or re-produced in any form.
* You may view this website electronically.
* You may print any of the pages of this website or download any of them to local hard-disk for your personal non-commercial use only.
The permissions set out above do not authorize you to incorporate any part of the pages of this website in any document or any material or otherwise make available without prior written consent of both the author (Castelpetroso 90 S.r.l. and partners) and the website owner.
The website owner and the author reserve the right at any time at its discretion to withdraw or modify the permissions set out above.